The Campbell Collaboration promotes positive social and economic change through the production and use of systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis for evidence-based policy and practice. Campbell Collaboration manages the production and promotion of evidence synthesis of social and economic policies and programs in both developed and developing countries.
The Campbell Collaboration is registered as a non-governmental organization in the United States with a small secretariat based in Oslo and New Delhi supporting an international network of researchers. The office in New Delhi also serves as the regional office, Campbell South Asia (CSA). It is operating as a program of the Global Development Network (GDN) in New Delhi, India. The GDN-Campbell Collaboration program in Delhi is seeking a Research Associate. ‘This is a career-track position with the possibility of promotion within CSA for good performers’
Scope of Work
GDN-Campbell Collaboration program seeks one Research Associate to serve in its office in New Delhi, India. The Research Associate will be responsible for:
· Team member for evidence synthesis projects carried out by Campbell/GDN Systematic Reviews Programme
· Undertaking screening, coding and synthesis (including meta-analysis) for evidence synthesis projects.
· Support to report production process.
· Provide support to Campbell training sessions
· Provide support for annual meetings and other high-profile events: assist with program development, networking and summarizing key messages.
· Contribute to policy outreach and the dissemination of Campbell research outputs: participate in various policy workshops, contribute to the synthesis and publication of research conducted by Campbell and its grantees, contribute to Campbell blogs.
· Liaise with other offices as appropriate.
· Miscellaneous tasks as requested by the Director CSA, as necessary to accomplish the goals of Campbell.
Line management and responsibilities
The Research Associate will report to the Director Campbell South Asia, but will report to the project lead for specific projects, and work closely with other staff on the GDN/Campbell program.
Applicants must have a Masters’ degree, at least two years post qualification experience in a relevant position and strong proficiency in English. Prior experience of evidence synthesis is an advantage.
Candidates should be available to start as soon as possible. Candidates located in New Delhi are preferred, but candidates living elsewhere in South Asia will also be considered. The office is currently based on a home-working model, so candidates may have a suitable home environment for this to be possible. The appointment is for two years, and renewable thereafter.
Please send cover letter, CV, and three reference letters with “Research Associate Application_2020” as the subject line to email@example.com. Applications received by Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 will be given priority. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. If necessary, thereafter applications will be kept open until a suitable candidate is found.
For more information, please visit website of The Campbell Collaboration