Upcoming courses that are open to external participants are listed in the Events section.
If you wish to host a Campbell workshop or training session at your institution, please email us: email@example.com.
Recorded workshops, seminars and other training presentations
The links below to go to Campbell's YouTube channel. Our channel contains a broad collection of video recordings that explain Campbell methods to authors, whether beginners in evidence synthesis or experienced systematic reviewers. Choose a playlist:
- Question formulation
- Searching, coding and quality
- Meta-analysis methods
- Advanced methods
- Policy engagement
Click here to view all playlists.
Other training resources and courses
- Webcasts by the Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability & Rehabilitation Research (KTDRR)
- Systematic reviews Master's and online courses offered by EPPI-Centre, London, UK
- Systematic review courses offered by Joanna Briggs Institute, Adelaide, Australia
- Cochrane Interactive Learning course on Conducting an Intervention Review