All courses listed are open to external participants, though there may be a fee. To attend any of the courses below please contact the course organisers.
If you wish to book a Campbell workshop or course for your organisation, please e-mail us: email@example.com.
These are courses provided by or approved by Campbell trainers. The training material is consistent with Campbell policies and procedures. Check our Campbell Events pages to see which courses are currently being offered.
- The launch of the UK and Ireland Campbell Centre and Complimentary Training (Videos from 7 June 2017)
- Campbell Collaboration Methods Training Videos
- Michael Borenstein: Introduction to Meta-Analysis
Courses recommended by Campbell
The course material has been reviewed by the Campbell Training Coordinating Group and are in line with Campbell policies and procedures.
- Webcast: Overview of Systematic Review and Research Synthesis (20 February 2019)
- Webcast: Multifaceted Systematic Review
- Webcast: Introduction to Knowledge Translation
- 2018 Online KT Conference (5, 7, 9 November)
UK-based courses offered by University of York, UK:
- Introduction To Systematic Reviews For Food And Feed Related Topics
- Meta-analysis In Systematic Reviews For Food And Feed Related Topics
Cochrane runs training courses at different locations around the world.
Other evidence synthesis courses
These training courses have either not been reviewed by the Campbell Training Coordinating Group, or do not align with Campbell policies and procedures. We list these courses to promote general awareness of systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis.
- Systematic reviews masters and online courses offered by EPPI-Centre, London, UK, courses offered regularly
- Systematic review courses offered by Joanna Briggs Institute, Adelaide, Australia, courses offered regularly
If you would like your course to be included here, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also our 'Online training' page for other resources.