A new Working Group has been established for developing methodological guidance for Qualitative Evidence Synthesis for both standalone systematic reviews and those related to intervention effectiveness and implementation. This will support systematic reviews of qualitative research for both the Campbell Collaboration and the Collaboration for Environmental Evidence.
The group is coordinated by Dr Ruth Garside (University of Exeter. Member of the Cochrane Qualitative and Implementation Methods Group; core member of the CERQual working group; part of the UK Centre for the Collaboration for Environmental Evidence). Other members of the group are listed below and have experience in Cochrane, Campbell, CEE and CERQual.
- Ms Alison Bethel , University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Andrew Booth , University of Sheffield, UK
- Associate Professor Margaret Cargo , University of Canberra, Australia
- Dr Ruth Garside, University of Exeter, UK
- Associate Professor Karin Hannes , KU Leuven, Belgium
- Dr Becca Lovell, University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Biljana Macura , Stockholm Environment Institute, Sweden
- Dr Heather Munthe-Kaas, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway
- Dr Noreen Orr, University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Rebecca Rees , University College London, UK
- Associate Professor Michael Saini, University of Toronto, Canada
- Ms Birte Snilstveit , International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie), UK
If you are interested in joining or have questions please email R.Garside@exeter.ac.uk