The Campbell Collaboration is pleased to announce the establishment of the Information Retrieval Methods (IRM) Group. This group brings together a diverse team of information specialists and librarians from across the globe, with experience in systematic reviews and other forms of research synthesis in a broad range of disciplinary domains.
In addition to supporting the work of Campbell Collaboration review authors, the IRM Group will work to develop methodology and documentation to ensure the high quality and reproducibility of searches for Campbell Collaboration reviews. We will explore innovative methods to search for and identify studies for reviews across the social science disciplines. We will also be developing training material with an eye toward building capacity for social science evidence synthesis worldwide.
The group will be meeting virtually on a quarterly basis and will convene annually at the Campbell Collaboration Colloquia. We welcome additional volunteers to help us build a diverse, global team to advance the Campbell Collaboration’s support of high quality evidence synthesis in the social sciences. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to express your interest in joining the group.
Current list of members:
- Alison Bethel, University of Exeter, UK
- Alison Kinengyere, Makerere University-College of Health Sciences, Uganda
- Amy Riegelman, University of Minnesota, USA
- Anne Wade, Concordia University, Canada
- Brynhildur Axelsdottir, Center for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Norway
- Ciara Keenan, Campbell UK & Ireland, co-convener
- Claire Stansfield, EPPI-Centre, UK
- Daies Idiculla, Gulf Medical University, UAE
- David Pickup, Concordia University, Canada
- Donna Beck, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Jinhui Tian, Lanzhou University, China.
- Johan Mohamad Mir, Dr. Zakir Husain Library, India
- John Eyers, 3iE, UK
- Karianne Hammerstrom, Center for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Norway
- Kate Ghezzi-Kopel, Cornell University, USA
- Morwenna Rogers, University of Exeter, UK
- Nasra Gathoni, Aga Khan University, Kenya
- Quenby Mahood, Institute for Work and Health, Canada
- Ryan Splenda, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Sarah Young, Carnegie Mellon University, co-convener
- Sølvi Biedilæ, Center for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Norway
- Tandi Lwoga, College of Business Education, Tanzania
- Vasumathi Sriganesh, QMed Knowledge Foundation, India
- Vivian Welch, Campbell Collaboration, Canada
- Neal Haddaway, SEI Stockholm, Sweden
- Erin Eldermire, Cornell University, USA
- Johan Mohammad Mir, Jamia Milia Islamia, India
- Daniel Comandé, Institute for Clinical Effectiveness and Health Policy, Argentina
- Bjørn Viinholt - The Danish Center for Social Science Research, Denmark