Your donation to the Campbell Collaboration contributes towards providing better evidence for a better world. We seek to bring about positive social change by providing high-quality syntheses of research evidence.
The Campbell Collaboration is a voluntary, non-profit, international research network. We rely on support from institutions and private donations to fund our work and disseminate our findings. Campbell will use donations to fund:
- research about what works to help children in need
- priority review projects
- dissemination of review findings to relevant target groups
- competence building in systematic review methods
- awards to acknowledge exceptional contributions to evidence based policy and practice, and
- opportunities for scholars to take part in Campbell.
We also welcome donations designated for specific activities, and will use these strictly in accordance with the donor's wishes. We particularly welcome donations to support the Campbell's awards. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about our projects and about supporting the work we do, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Campbell Collaboration is a federally recognized tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Cheques should be made out to The Campbell Collaboration.
For US enquiries, please contact us at:
The Campbell Collaboration
124 Grandview Rd.
Ardmore, PA 19003 USA